Medical Care Spiral Cable
This medical care spiral cable is particularly designed for the electric and electrical interconnection of devices and machines in the hospital system.
- Feature: hospital system connect dedicated use.
- High resilience and long flex life.
- Rated temperature: 80°C.
- Rated voltage: 30V.
- Conductor material: tinned copper wire strands.
- Insulation material: AWM compliant material.
- Screen shield type: foil, mylar, optional.
- Uniform insulation thickness for easy stripping operation.
- Fixed operation length: spiral length (at rest) x 3.5.
- Maximum extended distance: spiral length (at rest) x 4.0.
- Ultra flexible cable is good for applications that require tight turns under limit space.
- Excellent resistance to extremely cold use condition up to -40°C.
- Dielectric voltage: 2000V AC.
Tag: Medical Cable, Medical Spiral Cable, Medical Curly Cord